Sunday, February 3, 2013

Last minute items added for SALE!

Hi everyone! I really quick wanted to post and let you know that I put up some new items just in time for the sale- but I don't think the notification emails will get out to my followers in time.

I have always wanted some more substantial frames for the covers of my products and resources than just doodle borders, so I have created my new line of "Fancy Frames"! They are more of a clipart image, rather than a border and they have really high resolution, so they can be enlarged to the size of a whole paper and not get grainy. **Note** If there is a certain color scheme of these Fancy Frames that you need specifically to match a product or resource, let me know and I can alter the colors for you!

I also needed some detective clipart for some lessons I was doing this week, so I whipped up a Detective Mini Pack with some detective essentials :) The magnifying glasses come with white centers and transparent centers. Click on any of the images to check them out at my TpT store!




Just wanted to give you a heads up so if these are something you could use, you didn't miss out on the extra savings today! Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Krista, I love all of your items. I posted a unit late last night too. Just not enough hours in the day. Looking forward to buying your borders.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious! I would love to have some in bright neon colors if you get around to it! I have the bold colors on my Wish List just in case! Love them! I am a new follower on TpT and just love your items! You are so talented!

    GAYLA
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista we just bought your adorable borders and weather graphics. Absolutely love your stuff-it just makes us smile! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete