Saturday, March 30, 2013

Freebie Clipart Sets and Spring Cleaning Sale!

You know when you find something you like and you just go crazy over it? Well I found some color combos that I am in love with and I have been going crazy creating some freebies clipart for you :) I just love the simple combination of the light and dark shades of these bright spring colors.

I know you are probably up to your neck in pencil clipart with all my seasonal pencil freebies, but I made more.....but I think these might be my very favorite pencil freebie!

How stinkin' happy do those pencils look!? I'm telling you, the color combos are my favorite!!

Another freebie that I whipped up with these colors are these two star freebies. Just a warning for you....after I get through all the seasons of pencil freebies, it looks like seasonal star clipart is coming next :) Hope you like stars!!!


Just click on the images above if you want some of these freebies. Like all my freebies, you are welcome to use them for personal or commercial use or freebies, but please give credit to Creative Clips by Krista Wallden with a link to my TpT store  (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden), I really appreciate it!!

Don't forget to stop by my big Spring Cleaning Sale the runs through tomorrow. 20% off of my entire store!


5 comments:

  1. Super cute color combinations! Definitely putting these on my wish list.

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebies Krista! I also love those colors. So bright and fun. I love the idea of seasonal stars too!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks much for these freebies! Love your work! Heading over to your store for the sale now... All the best!

    Sarah @ Hoots N' Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stuff! It's adorable! I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Professional Cleaners

    ReplyDelete