Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Clipart Sets! Just in time for the SALE!

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week and feeling very appreciated :) The TpT sale is in full swing and I am just about to hop over and check out with all the resources that I have loaded in my cart!

I have finished up three more sets of clipart, just in time for the sale! With these sets, you get 20% off in my store, PLUS the additional 10% off on top of that using the code TAD13. Check 'um out by clicking on the preview images below!

Regularly $3.00, but on sale for $2.40 plus get an extra 10% off after that for just $2.16!
 Regularly $3.00, but on sale for $2.40 plus get an extra 10% off after that for just $2.16!
This little set is regularly $1.00, but is on sale for 80 cents! As if that isn't enough of a steal, you get 10% off after that (with the TpT code) to bring it to 72 cents for these colorful stitched hearts!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. More to add to my wish list. Love your clip art.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete

  2. In order to be sure I was selecting an individual with experience and training, I conducted my own research on the different services that were available and read reviews from previous clients. I'm considering whether or not to finish my project here after that. I always choose the assignment writing service aberdeen when I have a choice.

    ReplyDelete